Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Tickets!

Finally i got my air tickets to Melbourne!! it only cost me A$80 with return! haha! Think it was because i bought them early or something, because i didn't remember getting such a cheap price before.

Well, i'll be departing from Adelaide on 27th Nov and spend 5 days till i return on 2nd Dec.

Now i have to look for accommodation and plan for my 5 days trip in Le Melbourne. Any helps? anyone? i dun mind sharing bed with anyone....ha!

oh yah...did i mentioned i'll be traveling alone? yes this will be my first ever solo backpacking trip! its been my dream to do that. I had been travelling australian with my friends, so now its time for me to find out the experience of travelling alone. Think it would be an interesting experience.

MELBOURNE HERE I COME!!!!!

m@ouren

No comments: